Because I am totally behind and slacking… We are playing catch up!!!
The past few months have been a crazy blur. But in a great way! Willow is such a sweet easy going baby! She has started solids in hopes that we could get her weight up.
At 5 Months Willow was 13 lbs and 6 months She was just under 13 1/2 lbs. She was tested, and we found out she is anemic. She is taking an iron & vitamin supplement and hopefully that helps!
She is meeting all of her developmental mile stones and getting taller every day! At Her 7 month weigh in she was a whopping 14 1/2 pounds! Gooooo Willow!
- So far loves apples, peaches, pears, sweet potatoes, cherries, strawberries, carrots & spinach. Rice Cakes, Baby Puffs and French Fries too.
- Two bottom teeth just before she turned 6 months old.
- Loved her 1st week VBS in June.
- Adores her brothers.
- Is a great sleeper.
- Can move her way all around the house.
- Is sitting up un-assisted longer each day
- She loves her brothers and playing with their toys!
We love you Willow Girl and can’t wait to keep watch you growing!!!