Isaac…. Louis… Crazy… Child.
Highlights from this past month:
- Can let himself out the front & back doors. As well as his bedroom. Bathroom. You get the idea.
- He is becoming a “big” boy so fast. He loves doing everything Silas does, and less and less baby every day.
- He likes to sing along to songs.
- He loves making messes.
- New Words: Not That, I don’t Know, Cereal, Sandwich, Happy. And a ton more that he says randomly.
- He Loves, Loves, LOVES his grandpa & grandma.
- He absolutely love his brother Silas… and loves to bug him as well!
- New Favorite Food: Cheerios
- Actually sitting and enjoying watching a TV show, or half a book (if I am lucky)
I sure do love this boy like none other. He is full of spunk, personality and life! While sometimes I would love to catch my breath in between his messes and crazy self, I couldn’t imagine my life without this little blondy! I love you with my whole heart you little stinker!!!!