19 months ago we met Isaac for the first time! And Silas was only 19 months old! It is so crazy to think of Isaac being the “big brother” to a baby at this age! Thank goodness we have a few more months =) Isaac is still very much our baby. But quickly hitting toddler/ two year old tantrums. It’s a great combo!
He is a screaming and a thrower (both himself and toys!)
But the boys are getting to such a fun age! They can hold hands and communicate really well to each other. Silas loves helping Isaac. And Isaac in return loves to push Silas buttons =)
- Trip to Arrowhead – loved feeding the fish and ducks.
- Isaac had his first WHOLE week at VBS and did fantastic!
- Isaac is constantly adventuring beyond his ability level which usually ends up in bloody lips, cuts, bruises and bonks on the head.
- Loves playing outside with Silas.
- Is a great sport when Silas wants to play Popo. He is the bad guy Silas handcuffs, and puts in “jail” (playhouse)
- He is great at pointing out body parts now! Head, Hair, Eyes, Mouth, TEEF, Belly and feet are his favorites.
- Sleeping all night! In his own bed no less! So proud of him.
- Long naps. THANK you Lord.
- He loves his Rainbow flip flops. He likes to nap with them on, and puts them on first thing in the morning.
- “CHEESE” Taking the Ferry to Balboa – Isaac’s first trip
- We got into a car accident a month ago. Thankfully, it all got worked out and the ladies insurance paid for new car seats!Day Trip to Arrowhead
- First stop Starbucks of course
- Playing with friends at the cabin
- feeding the fishies!
Isaac is our extremely passionate Italian…blonde blue eyed surfer boy. He is either all smiles,loves and happy. Or screaming & crying. (Okay, the screaming could be happy or sad) But boy, I love him! And am so thankful for ever minuet I have with him!