So when did my baby become a little boy?!
- Playing outside or in the water, going to the park, going for a walk!
- Walking and his independence
- Bugging his brother/tearing apart train sets
- Taking food out of the cupboard or Tupperware out of drawers
- Meal time. When he is hungry he heads over to his high chair and tries to climb in.
- Bath time
- Soy Yogurt, Green Smoothies, Peanut butter Sandwiches are favorites
- Loves snuggling
- Papa leaving the house
- Coming inside after playing
- First steps (January 24, 2013) 6 steps in a row at home!
- Walking 95% as of March 1, 2013
- 1st time in the “walker room” at Church.
For the Record
- Started walking at 12.5 months
- Banana & Avocado eczema outbreak = 2 confirmed food allergies
- Scratch test for 30+ more food and environmental allergens. All came back negative. Will revisit allergists at 2 years for blood test.
- Sinus infection February & March. Finally cleared up & much happier!
- Has 8 teeth
- Can say Mama, Dadda, Daddy, Dat (that) – usually comes with pointing, Dan, Tanks (Thanks), Babal (I think means play)
- End of February and March Isaac decided 4-5am was a great time to wake up… Not such a fan. Hopefully he is slowly getting back to a 7am wake up call!
- Still napping from 8:30-10/10:30 and 1-3ish Bed time around 6pm
Isaac ~ You are such a sweet boy. I love your smiles, and excitement. I love enjoying life with you and you are a joy to your papa and me!!! Silas loves you so much and I can’t get enough of you two hugging and kissing.