Welcome to the wonderful world of menu planning in my mind… Menu planning is a love / hate relationship for me currently. I haven’t given it the time it needs and my shopping is suffering for it. I already dread going to the store with 2 boys who don’t want to stay in the cart! I’ve made so many unnecessary trips to Target or the Drive-Thru Dairy (Thank GOD it’s a Drive Thru!) purely because I haven’t taken 30 min to sit down and figure out a game plan for the week!
The Freezer is cleaned up and sorted again. Menu Plan is written and Errand list is currently being written! It feels good to get back into the swing of things.
- Sunday: Boys Night: Pizza
- Monday: Pork Dippers (left overs) & Salad
- Tuesday: Cafe Rio Family Night
- Wednesday: Chili & Sourdough Bread
- Thursday: Stir Fry & Potstickers
- Friday: Date Night with little Boys
- Saturday: Spaghetti & Salad