This week has gotten away from me and I haven’t had a moment to sit down and menu plan. I saw this recipe floating around Pinterest for Tuscan Chicken Soup and it looked delish…. I tweaked it a bit to fit a quick post walk dinner and what we had in the pantry! And everyone could eat it! GLORIOUS!!!!
- 6 Cups of Water with Organic Better the Bouillon Vegetable Base
- Italian Seasoning
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Chili Powder
- Chopped Garlic
- Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Bag Carrots Chopped
- 2 Cans Northern/White Beans
- 1 Can Slice New Potatoes
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- Left over Rotisserie Chicken (about 2 cups worth, or 1/2 a Costco Chicken)
- Make Soup Base, Seasonings, Garlic, Onion and Carrots. Bring to a Boil
- Simmer until Carrots are softening.
- Add Beans, Potato, Tomatoes and Chicken. Simmer until warm.
Think I will try this in the crock pot next!!!