Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
What a year 2012 has been
- We welcomed Isaac Louis in January
- We got a dog in the Spring, named Scout.
- Brock had 2 and 3 week drills this Spring. It was hard on Silas and we missed him dearly. But we are thankful that he was just away on nuclear warfare training.
- Silas and Isaac enjoyed VBS in their classes while I worked with the staffing director. We had a fantastic summer at Calvary!
- Silas and I enjoyed a few trips to the beach.
- We loved playing in our back yard, taking walks to town and playing with our friends who live so close! So many blessings here in our little home in Old Towne.
- We also love having Dan live in “the garage”. The kids love their Unky, and his lady, Rachel around all the time!
- Brock left his job at Audi to pursue Police Academy Full time.
- Silas loves learning and we do preschool activities at home during the week.
- We started another year of Moms & More! I love spending a few Thursday mornings a month with some fantastic ladies!
- We took a weekend trip with the family to the cabin in Lake Arrowhead. Silas got to take some special day trips with Grammie and Pop during the year as well!
- We took a trip to Yuma for Thanksgiving to be with the Buoniconti and Knizely Family!
- Silas is all about trains, trucks and dirt. Word World. Reading letter. Daddy time. Just a few of his favorite things!
- Isaac is our chubba love. He love to be held, eat and sleep. Tackle his brother, and be doted on.
- Brock is kicking butt in school and at the top of his class. He also was promoted to Sergent within his unit. We couldn’t be prouder of him!
- I’m blessed to be working from home for the time being.
- Another highlight of our year has been our weekly family Cafe Rio nights. Not only do we have a delicious meal, we get to spend time as a family at grammie and pop’s! Silas and Isaac love playing in their play room and having some extra time with everyone together.
- We have been blessed with some great family times this year. God is testing, growing and stretching us in many ways. We are excited to see where God leads us in the coming months and year!
I think that mostly sums it up for The Buoniconti Family for this past year.
May your year be blessed and your holiday be as wondrous as the first one so many years ago as you celebrate our Savior’s birth.