4 months has flow by! I never thought I would be sad to see the early days go by quickly. But Isaac is beyond a joy and I love this little more than I can say!!! Isaac gets stopped all the time and has a smile for everyone! He is such a happy easy baby and has a killer smile!
- 16 pounds 5 ounces (89%)
- 26 1/2 inches long (97%)
- “perfect perfect perfect baby” -Dr. Sears
1st & Happenings:
- Pushing up and moving forward!
- He likes to push backwards and prefers to play on the wood floor.
- Almost sleeping all night! Isaac usually only wakes around 1am for a feeding. Goes to bed at 6:30pm and is up between 6am and 8am. Depending on how late Silas lets him sleep in =)
- So far, he still has some stellar crystal clear blue eyes!!! They are to die for!
- Isaac broke a tooth a week ago. However, it is just chillin’ at the gum line! HURRY UP teeth!
- He loves his toy giraffe, Sophie le girafe, and hold and chewing on a burp rag.
- Sleeping! Isaac naps usually a few hours in the morning, and a few hours in the afternoon or one big gigantic nap in the middle of the day! He really is a perfect baby!
Not So Much:
- I can’t even think of much to put here!
- When mama eats dairy Isaac’s tummy is not so happy
- Being overly tired