Stats: 14 pounds 2 ounces (90%)
24 1/2 inches long (90%)
15 3/4 inches head circumference
Dr. Bill says Baby Isaac is Happy, Healthy & Super Strong!
- You have been smiling so much the past few weeks!
- You found that you move your hands and feet! (3/4/12)
- Rolling Over and Scooting on your tummy! You’ll move all the way across your play mat and we find you on the wood floor!
- You are very observant, studious and serious.
- You are becoming more and more of your own little man. While you and Silas look very similar, you are starting out with much lighter hair than Silas did. Its curly too! You have more of the Mexican/Italian/Hawaiian skin color. The thing that stands out the most however is your beautiful Blue eyes! We joked maybe you would have blue eyes, but I think you might keep them!!
- The swing
- Being held and tickled!
- Sitting with your brother and when he makes you laugh
- Napping… from 9am-4pm! pretty much all day and getting up to eat once in a while
- and of course… EATING. Obviously =)
- Going back to sleep in your own bed… working on it
- Car Seat is hit or miss
- Being put down when you want to be held
- gas… but who is a fan?!
- Not getting your first nap or getting off your nap routine does not make for a happy Isaac. Learned my lessons there…
You visited Grand-Nani (Brock’s Grandma) this past week and she has nick named you “fatso”…but she’s 92, so she can get away with it =)
Your a chubby bubby as Grammy (Herring) calls you. You have been in 3-6 month clothes for a while now, and many of them are already packed away because they are too small!