Thank you Laura for giving me this recipe! I love having these potatoes at our Moms group, but never seems to be enough! So I’m making a double batch (ehh-hem, assuming Isaac doesn’t arrive before Thursday!) for Thursday!
1 Bag Hash Browns Thawed
1/4 Cup Butter
1 Can Condensed Chicken Soup
1/2 Cup Green Onion
2 Cups Shredded Cheese
Pepper to taste
2 Cups Sour Cream
- Empty thawed Hash Browns into a 9×13 dish
- Heat butter & soup in pan until butter is melted and combined with soup
- Add green onion to soup mixture
- Followed by 1 1/2 cps cheese & pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Turn off heat and add sour cream.
- Pour soup/cream mixture over Hash Browns in dish and stir until evenly mixed.
- Bake at 350 for 30 min. or until bubbly.
- Top with remaining cheese until melted!