I can’t believe how much my little boy is growing up.
Here’s a little of what Silas has been up to this past month…
|Kauai ~ 7/2011|
|Dumbo ~ 7/2011|
Happenings & 1st…
- Got a buzz cut from dad
- 1st Trip to Hawaii!
- 1st time on Dumbo @ Disneyland!
- Silas likes to climb up onto the dining room chairs and will get onto the table from there if he wants something.
- Not much is out of reach for this kid anymore.
- Today I found Silas taking the plunger from one bathroom to the other and plunging the toilet.
- playing with his bucket & shovel at the beach or pool.
- Fruits & Veggies, Cheese, some crackers, fruit snacks, pasta & most anything else you give him.
- giving kisses in his own special way.
- His daddy sure has stolen his heart (but hates to see him leave!)
- Still isn’t eating meat (how does he know??!) not a fan of milk
He’s also working on a molar, sleeping really well at night in his big boy bed (usually only 1, maybe 2 wake ups!) and had a fabulous time at VBS this past week playing with his friends!
I love you Silas boy! You are growing up so fast and I can’t believe it! Your are so sweet, and loving. You have a killer smile that melts any girl and are so personable! Keep on growing & learning little guy!!!