Like most months, this was another big month for Silas in a lot of way!
- 6 teeth in; 4 top, 2 bottom
- Last weigh in was 19 pounds 14 ounces (gained 1 pound this month)
- Stand on his own! From Sitting, to squatting, to standing
- Shakes his head & says “no” when he does something he know he shouldn’t
- Still working on being kind and gentle with our hands and mouth
- Says “DadddaaaDaaadaaa”
- Loves to clap, wave, give bear hugs & pats on the back, pointing and great big cheesy smiles
- Silas has found the toilet and thinks its his pool. So gross…
- Climbing over the couch back onto the computer table, climbing out of his high chair (while strapped in)
- Turning on and off light switches or the lamp
- BEING MISCHIEVOUS???!
- Loves playing with his daddy
- Happiest when playing outside with his toys, at a park, or recently the beach
- Really enjoyed beans, rice, salsa, quesadillas & burritos, taking big boy bites, and pretty much whatever mama & dada are eating at the table!
- Flipping pages in books
Not so Favorite Things:
- Morning Nap time
- mama leaving the room
- Getting electronic or no no things taken away
- Saying good-bye to friends Samuel & Sadie