Another fun month with our little man included Daddy coming home, a trip to the Long Beach Aquarium, playing in the pool, lots of playing with friends, Disneyland trips, and eating up a storm!
- 4 teeth in; 2 top, 2 bottom
- Learning to stand on his own!
- Loves cruising around the house with his train walker
- Enjoys meal & snack time
- Thankfully we are getting better about going to bed a little later (now at 7pm!)
- Sleeping all night & taking both your naps in your crib!
- We are working on being kind & gentle with our hands & mouth
- along with a pretty long list of things silas already eats, spinich artichoke dip has become a favorite, along with home made refried beans, salsa, grapes and strawberries.
- Silas got a new wagon as a special gift when Daddy came home. He loves riding around town in it, and its perfect for taking dinner to a friend’s house, or taking the ladies on a date, etc…
- Rough housing with the big boys (Ie: Daddy and Unky)
- Saying “Babaaabaaa”
- Splashing in the water at bath or pool time
Not so Favorite Things:
- we have been trying more meats (bacon, sausages, lamb, chicken, etc.) which have not been a hit
- not always a fan of going to sleep, but your doing better!
- mama leaving the room
I can’t believe how big you are getting! Almost 19 pounds you sure are growing fast in more ways then one. I can’t believe that in just a few short months we will be celebrating your 1st birthday!
I love you my sweet Silas.