This summer has been fun!
- We have gone to a few bonfires,
- Hit up Disneyland,
- BBQs and swimming at my parents,
- 1 Year Aniv trip to Palm Springs,
- Family trip to Nashville,
- Lake Arrowhead trip with Shawn and Laura,
- New Favorite Date: BJ’s to go, books, some Mikes & a blanket at Laguna Beach
- Fun movies with friends
- Late nights at the park
- Lots of walks to get ice cream & the book store
FUN!! But i know August is coming. Marking the ending of the long days, the warm weather, and fun days outside.
But lots to look forward to too! The FALL! My favorite part of the year.
- September, October, November & December. All months that are supposed to be cool/cold
- Peppermint White Mochas with Red Sprinkles & CHRISTMAS at Starbucks
- Warm blankets & Fireplaces with burning candles
- Thanksgiving = Turkey & Stuffing (YUM!)
YEAH! I can’t wait for the fall and winter. But I’m sad that summer is coming to a close.